Unable to login

Nik Jordan

• Members
    • View Profile
Unable to login
« on: August 23, 2019, 01:26:05 PM »
Hi all,

I recently passed my ATC basic exam and joined the Houston ARTCC. However, I am unable to continue the process by logging in on the Houston ARTCC site. I waited 24 hours but continue to have the issue when I enter my VATSIM credentials, it takes me back to the front page of the site and I am unable to enter my profile to schedule training. I am stuck in a vicious cycle of trying to login and being brought back to the main page with a login button.

Any help would be appreciated.

Matthew Kosmoski

• Members
    • View Profile
Re: Unable to login
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2019, 02:35:38 PM »
Hi all,

I recently passed my ATC basic exam and joined the Houston ARTCC. However, I am unable to continue the process by logging in on the Houston ARTCC site. I waited 24 hours but continue to have the issue when I enter my VATSIM credentials, it takes me back to the front page of the site and I am unable to enter my profile to schedule training. I am stuck in a vicious cycle of trying to login and being brought back to the main page with a login button.

Any help would be appreciated.

Nik-

I only received notification from the VATUSA system of your transfer to ZHU about 19 hours ago.  Due to real-world obligations, I was only able to add you just a little while ago to our local site roster, which should now enable your ability to log in and schedule training.

If you have any additional trouble, just let me know.  My email address is [email protected]