Traffic Patterns

Traffic Patterns
« on: January 05, 2016, 07:57:12 AM »
I have ordered a flight yoke with throttle quadrant and rudder peddals. With this make a big difference, because I use a logicteck 3d extreme atm and I seem to h ave alot of problems doing right traffic patterns out of my home base in KPWT will the rudder pedals help. I am currently a virtual student pilot working towards my first solo. Following what a real life pilot would go through or doing the best or close match as I can be. Any advice will help.

Christopher Lajoie

• Members
    • View Profile
Re: Traffic Patterns
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2016, 08:17:30 AM »
Jonathan,

That is great! This could be a personal preference to some but, personally I think the Yoke/Rudder Pedal combination will give you the most realistic experience when flying fixed wing aircraft. I had a CH Products Throttle quadrant, Yoke and rudder Pedal setup for the longest time and cannot do more than recommend it.

If you are looking to get the most realistic experience that you can I suggest you begin one of the VATSIM Pilot Training programs (https://www.vatsim.net/pilots/training). This will guide you in the proper direction. You may also want to consider joining a Virtual Airline or FBO to get the community feeling which many real world pilots enjoy as well!

Thank you for reaching out, feel free to message me if you want to speak more!
Christopher Lajoie, C3 - 945572
VATUSA Support Services | Social Media Team Lead
Catch me on Discord! @christopherlajoie
[email protected]