Airline Name Contest

Michael Scott

• ZOB Staff
    • View Profile
Airline Name Contest
« on: November 12, 2010, 12:53:48 PM »
Hello All!

I am having a contest to find what the Vatsim/VATUSA members would like to have as a VA Name the rules are simple.

1. Must not be a REAL Airline as we seem to have enough online anyways and the ones we don't are probably for legal reasons.
2. Must adhere to All Vatsim  COR and COC regulations
3. Have Fun with it

All you need to do is post Here the name you think of or if you would not like other member to know it was your name email it to [email protected] and i will post it here. the contest will end  Nov, 19th at 23:59Z.

after that the top 3 names will be selected by a team of judges and put in a poll for the name.

Thanks and may the best name win.
Mike Scott
ZOB ATM

Brendan Lynch

• Members
    • View Profile
Airline Name Contest
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2010, 10:47:26 AM »
The Airline of Champions
As the 747 Flies
Ochocinco Air
s1LT Brendan "Lightning" Lynch
SIMAF87
ACC 1FW 94FS

Bob Smith

• Members
    • View Profile
    • http://
Airline Name Contest
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2010, 10:48:29 PM »
Quote from: Michael Scott
Hello All!

I am having a contest to find what the Vatsim/VATUSA members would like to have as a VA Name the rules are simple.

1. Must not be a REAL Airline as we seem to have enough online anyways and the ones we don't are probably for legal reasons.
2. Must adhere to All Vatsim  COR and COC regulations
3. Have Fun with it

All you need to do is post Here the name you think of or if you would not like other member to know it was your name email it to [email protected] and i will post it here. the contest will end  Nov, 19th at 23:59Z.

after that the top 3 names will be selected by a team of judges and put in a poll for the name.

Thanks and may the best name win.

Raider Airways
Classic propliners like the Convair 440/240 - DC-3's 4's - or not...
[img]http://www.akita-friends.com/flightsims/av/master-wing-350x99.jpg\" border=\"0\" class=\"linked-sig-image\" /]