Major Problem

Ralph Wright

• Members
    • View Profile
Major Problem
« on: August 30, 2010, 11:39:11 AM »
I am still inactive. I signed up for the Cleveland ARTCC, no response. Then a week later it was reset and it let me sigh up for SEA ARTCC. I signed up for both SEA here, and their website. Im still inactive, and Seattle wont even accept me, and I saw other controllers get accepted on the site in the timeframe I was waiting. What is going on??

Gary Millsaps

• Members
    • View Profile
    • http://www.vatusa.net
Major Problem
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2010, 06:33:31 PM »
Hi Ralph,

According to VATUSA records, after your request was entered to join Cleveland ARTCC from Inactive status, two emails were sent to you by the Cleveland ARTCC confirming your commitment to be an active member within the ARTCC. Neither email received a reply from you....thus, your request for transfer was reset.

Your request to re-join Seattle ARTCC from Inactive status is dated 8/25 and is still pending. The Seattle ATM or his designated representative has 14 days to accept or deny your request. I'm sure you will be hearing from them shortly.

Hope this settles your "major" problem....

Ralph Wright

• Members
    • View Profile
Major Problem
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2010, 06:52:53 PM »
Thank you... I had no idea it was going to my other email, woww thanks a lot. Sorry, I will go to the other email.