New to VATUSA

Anthony Scott

• Members
    • View Profile
New to VATUSA
« on: October 11, 2012, 10:13:52 PM »
Greetings everyone!
I am a bit new to vatusa, though I have taken the basic atc test a few times and have not passed. Any Advice? And also, will I have to take any tests after the basic atc? Thanks for your help!

Best regards,
Anthony.

Stephen O'Hara

• Members
    • View Profile
New to VATUSA
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2012, 08:07:21 AM »
Quote from: Anthony Scott
Greetings everyone!
I am a bit new to vatusa, though I have taken the basic atc test a few times and have not passed. Any Advice? And also, will I have to take any tests after the basic atc? Thanks for your help!

Best regards,
Anthony.

Welcome to VATUSA!

in my opinion you shouldn't worry too much about the basic exam,  most of the questions should be based on material from the VATUSA training section  Here
If you don't pass,  review the answers and learn from the mistakes,   it may take a few attempts but you will get there!

when you start actually controlling,  The main thing will be making sure that the Green blimps Never touch,  Its the red ones that cause the problem

And to answer your last question   yes,  there will be more test,  when you get moved up the ranks as a controller, (i.e S1 S2 S3 ect) you will have a test similar to the one you already took,  but they are much easier and your Instructor will help you prepare for it!

All this is from memory,  their may be 1 or 2 small things i left out,  but Hopefully this helps

See you on the scopes!