Current Staff Vacancies

Shaigan Marten

• Members
    • View Profile
Current Staff Vacancies
« on: July 24, 2009, 05:36:41 PM »
[div align=\\\'center\\\'][img]http://vanityairways.com/PR%20banner.gif\\\" border=\\\"0\\\" class=\\\"linked-image\\\" /][/div]
[div align=\\\'center\\\']www.vanityairways.com :: [email protected] :: www.vanityairways.com/forum[/div]

Operations Manager

Number of positions for vacancy: 1 Newark Base

Outline
- Regularly seek to improve our route network.
- Work along with current staff on implementing, revising and enhancing current operations.
- Update the flight/ route system as required.
- Publish NOTAMs to pilots regularly.

Requirements
- Applicant must commit on average at least 4 hours a week to their job, unless on leave and management notified.
- Applicant must speak fluent English and be able to write grammatically correct language.
- Applicant must be able to work calmly and professionally under stressful conditions, be able to deal with situations maturely and work alongside a team.
-Applicant must have a vast knowledge of the current US market and route structuring for the development of Vanity's Newark base.
- Applicant must be at least 16 years of age.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Events Co-ordinator

Jobs/Roles
- Create ideas for regular events.
- Produce, enhance, improve, publish advertisements for events.
- Co-ordinate with both Vatsim (and other 3rd parties when necessary) for events for both bases in the UK & US.

Requirements
- Applicant must commit on average at least 2 hours a week to their job, unless on leave and management notified.
- Applicant must speak FLUENT English and be able to write grammatically correct language.
- Applicant must be able to work calmly and professionally under stressful conditions, be able to deal with situations maturely and work in a team.
- Applicant must be at least 16 years of age.

1. Personal Description
2. Date of Birth/ Nearest Airport/ Location
3. Why are you interested in this position and joining Vanity Airways?
4. Are you part of any other Virtual Airlines that may be on conflict with your prospective career at Vanity Airways?
5. Mention any teamwork activities you have undergone in real life.

Thank you for reading.

Best Regards,

Vanity Airways
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 05:41:13 PM by Shaigan Marten »

Brendan Samson

• Members
    • View Profile
    • http://www.NewYorkFlyingClub.net
Current Staff Vacancies
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2009, 12:53:19 AM »
If I where you I would start small, you have a total of 33 members, and only 7 of them have logged a flight, but you have 9 staff members!

I don't know if you really need 2 more staff positions yet. I would recommend that you use this formula to figure out how many staff member you should have, [#of pilots / 50]+ 1(the ceo).

See if you can merge many different staff roles into 1 position, one of the operations development guys could also run events and on of your hubs.

You have a very nice website, and the graphics are great! I think that your airline will go somewhere.

Shaigan Marten

• Members
    • View Profile
Current Staff Vacancies
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2009, 09:34:04 AM »
Hi Brendan,

Thanks for the reply. The staff page has to be updated as some of those members on there are not active. We're really trying to source a dedicated staff team to help develop this VA to its fullest potential.

Thanks for the comment  

Shaigan