Help with CRC

Help with CRC
« on: January 23, 2023, 03:38:35 PM »
Aloha Everyone.  I am Dave, the DATM at HCF.  I am just reaching out to anyone out there that could find the time to assist two of our members with CRC Tower Cab Files and QJIS.   They have both been working very hard in getting things up and running for the big change over but have run into roadblocks that they need a lot of assistance with.  Both do have extensive experience with computer programming etc. and I am sure if someone could lead them in the direction, it shouldn't take too long.  Thank you in advance very much for your consideration.

Nathan Rankin

• ZBW Staff
    • View Profile
Re: Help with CRC
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2023, 09:00:05 AM »
Hi Dave. I recorded a tutorial video that walks through the process of creating Tower Cab maps which should get them started: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7STxsrXwr4w . If they aren't already, make sure your FE team is in the vNAS Discord and has the FE role to view the FE channel for more resources and to reach out to other FEs with questions.

Re: Help with CRC
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2023, 09:24:53 AM »
Thanks Nathan.  I will show this to our FE.  I think he has already seen this but I will let him know anyway.  <fingers crossed>