Boston Has a New ATM!

Brandon Wening

• VATUSA Staff
    • View Profile
Boston Has a New ATM!
« on: October 30, 2023, 09:49:55 PM »
Please join me in welcoming Josh Nunn as the newest ZBW ATM! Josh brings plenty of real-world aviation experience alongside his unwavering dedication to ZBW into his new role. Josh has served as a member of the Boston training staff, EC, DATM, and most recently the TA, making him no stranger to the ZBW community. Josh is inspired by the Boston community and its members to continue striving for excellence wherever possible, while also providing new learning opportunities to both the newest and oldest members of the Boston ARTCC. I have seen firsthand how passionate Josh is not only about ZBW but the VATSIM/FlightSim community as a whole, and I am confident I can trust him to lead the Boston ARTCC well for years to come. Congrats Josh!

I'd also like to thank the outgoing ZBW ATM, Clifton Whitten, for his many years of service as a leader in ZBW. Clif leaves behind a thriving ARTCC and a solid foundation for Josh to continue building off of. I appreciate all the work Clif and his staff have done to produce some great programs within ZBW, and look forward to watching what Clif created live on through Josh and his team. Thank you Clif, you will be missed!