All the New Staff at ZAU!

Saarang Mulukutla

• ZAU Staff
    • View Profile
All the New Staff at ZAU!
« on: January 03, 2024, 08:33:25 PM »
I probably should have posted some of these earlier, sorry to Zak especially!

vZAU has finally selected all of its staff members, and I'd like to take a small moment to recognize all of the new changes!

Zak Husk has been named the DATM of ZAU. He brings extensive real world knowledge and a lot of experience on the network. He most recently served as the ZAU Events Coordinator.

Joe Nyquist has been appointed as the TA of ZAU. He, too, brings real world experience and a lot of aviation knowledge. Up till now, he served as the FE and an extremely active instructor for the ARTCC.

Kevin Huang has been selected as the EC of ZAU. He most recently was the AEC working alongside Zak, and he has already handled an FNO in his new role!

Ryan Savara has been chosen as the newest FE of ZAU. He has been the AFE for the last few months and is also an active instructor for ZAU!

Dylan Olson has been chosen by Kevin as the AEC of ZAU. Dylan brings a lot of great ideas to the table and is also a member of the training team!

Brian Steinlauf has been selected as the new AFE of ZAU. Brian has a lot of experience with real world documentation as well as an eagerness to create sweatbox files!

Congratulations to all of you on your new roles, and I am excited to work with everyone!

Ashar Hussain

• Instructors
    • View Profile
    • Isaid10
Re: All the New Staff at ZAU!
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2024, 09:10:55 PM »
Congrats everyone!

Christopher Lajoie

• Members
    • View Profile
Re: All the New Staff at ZAU!
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2024, 04:46:30 PM »