*** FIXED *** I can't log into my VATUSA account, besides the forum.

Jason Cochran

• Members
    • View Profile
I've been trying to get back into VATSIM and a lot of the websites after a certain point on both my computer and laptop give me the same error. There is a picture attached, if anyone knows a fix please let me know. I can't even submit a ticket for help.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 05:02:08 PM by Jason Cochran »

Jason Cochran

• ZMA Staff
    • View Profile
Re: I can't log into my VATUSA account, besides the forum.
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2020, 04:13:48 PM »

LOL.  :)  This post has caused some significant confusion around ZMA. There are now apparently two Jason Cochrans within VATUSA.

I'm replying here to make sure everyone knows there's two of us.

Aidan Deschene

• Members
    • View Profile
    • VATSIM Cleveland ARTCC
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2020, 04:31:07 PM »
I've been trying to get back into VATSIM and a lot of the websites after a certain point on both my computer and laptop give me the same error. There is a picture attached, if anyone knows a fix please let me know. I can't even submit a ticket for help.

All jokes and Miama aside... it looks as though the VATUSA ULS was experiencing some downtime off and on today. I would attempt logging in to the VATUSA site again to see if the issue persists. If it does just reply to this post and I help look into it.
Aidan Deschene
Air Traffic Manager
VATSIM Cleveland ARTCC
[email protected]

Jason Cochran

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2020, 04:33:54 PM »
Yeah I seem to keep having the same error. Doesn't work on my Computer or Laptop. I think it doesn't like me...

Aidan Deschene

• Members
    • View Profile
    • VATSIM Cleveland ARTCC
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2020, 04:35:47 PM »
I would attempt logging into a VATSIM service using the new Connect interface. My only idea would be that your account is not being liked by the new system. Attempt logging into https://stats.vatsim.net/ ;)
Aidan Deschene
Air Traffic Manager
VATSIM Cleveland ARTCC
[email protected]

Aidan Deschene

• Members
    • View Profile
    • VATSIM Cleveland ARTCC
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2020, 04:42:11 PM »
I would attempt logging into a VATSIM service using the new Connect interface. My only idea would be that your account is not being liked by the new system. Attempt logging into https://stats.vatsim.net/ ;)

I found the issue and I will notify the Data Services Team right away. It looks as if your CID is not attached to the VATUSA site itself, and I am getting errors when attempting to look yours up. I'll have a member of the team notify you when it's fixed (or looked into).
Aidan Deschene
Air Traffic Manager
VATSIM Cleveland ARTCC
[email protected]

Jason Cochran

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2020, 05:01:15 PM »
I figured out the problem. It's working now. Thanks for the help