Need Help getting started (again)

Joe Zona

• Members
    • View Profile
« on: July 31, 2009, 08:03:30 PM »
Hey everybody,
I was a member of the Cleveland ARTCC back around February or so, but was removed from the roster due to my inactivity.  I was inactive though because I could not seem to receive any training, despite my efforts to schedule.  My question is though, is it always difficult to receive training secessions or was that just something out of the ordinary?  Also, when I go to log in on the VATUSA site, it says my account has been locked or removed, but when I try to take the test and log in, i get this:
"Error: This test has already been assigned and the test is not yet completed."

I really want to control, but I am beginning to think that it isn't even worth all the hastle.

Harold Rutila

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 11:10:15 PM »
Quote from: Joe Zona
Hey everybody,
I was a member of the Cleveland ARTCC back around February or so, but was removed from the roster due to my inactivity.  I was inactive though because I could not seem to receive any training, despite my efforts to schedule.  My question is though, is it always difficult to receive training secessions or was that just something out of the ordinary?  Also, when I go to log in on the VATUSA site, it says my account has been locked or removed, but when I try to take the test and log in, i get this:
"Error: This test has already been assigned and the test is not yet completed."

I really want to control, but I am beginning to think that it isn't even worth all the hastle.
Joe,

I can't really comment on your particular situation, but based on my years of visiting in ZOB, they've always been responsive to training requests. You need to use the forum to request training. I would encourage you to try again, and try to list a couple of your available time slots throughout each week so that an instructor/mentor can assist you. Of course, you can always turn to the training administrator if you are unable to get training ([email protected]).

Michael Hodge Jr

• Members
    • View Profile
    • http://training.vatusa.net
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2009, 11:15:50 PM »
Joe,

Log into VATUSA and click My VATUSA > Exam Center, and select the exam. Is it still giving you this error?

Frank Han

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2009, 02:01:49 PM »
Hi I am a new observer on the ZDC sector, playing VATSIM using the VRC software:
how may I set up my frequencies so that I can hear what everybody is saying? I am sorry, I don't know where to look for the radio frequencies.

thank you!

Harold Rutila

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2009, 03:33:56 PM »
Quote from: Frank Han
Hi I am a new observer on the ZDC sector, playing VATSIM using the VRC software:
how may I set up my frequencies so that I can hear what everybody is saying? I am sorry, I don't know where to look for the radio frequencies.

thank you!
Hi Frank,

All of the SOPs for the ZDC ARTCC can be found on their website.
http://zdcartcc.org/soploa.php