sector files

David Downs

• Members
    • View Profile
sector files
« on: August 03, 2009, 03:42:25 PM »
Can some one tell me where I can get sector a file for tower at Chicago O`Hare there web site does not give a good one if it is meant for tower.
Any help I would be grateful for.

David Downs

Harold Rutila

• Members
    • View Profile
sector files
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 06:40:49 PM »
Hello David,

The Chicago ARTCC's website has the sector file you are looking for. At this link, download the C90 Pro Resurrection v2.1 file. Included in that file are the necessary elements to control O'Hare. Once the file is loaded, go to View --> Diagrams. If there is anything like "Airport Graphics," you'll want to select that. Also go to View and check "Static Text" and "Geography." While I'm not entirely sure if all of the above options correspond to functions in the C90 sector file, generally most sector files do.

David Downs

• Members
    • View Profile
sector files
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 01:22:29 AM »
Quote from: Harold Rutila
Hello David,

The Chicago ARTCC's website has the sector file you are looking for. At this link, download the C90 Pro Resurrection v2.1 file. Included in that file are the necessary elements to control O'Hare. Once the file is loaded, go to View --> Diagrams. If there is anything like "Airport Graphics," you'll want to select that. Also go to View and check "Static Text" and "Geography." While I'm not entirely sure if all of the above options correspond to functions in the C90 sector file, generally most sector files do.

Thank you Harold  I have done that I get rwy lines and taxi way letters but no taxi ways

David Downs

• Members
    • View Profile
sector files
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2009, 02:21:10 AM »
Quote from: David Downs
Thank you Harold  I have done that I get rwy lines and taxi way letters but no taxi ways

Correction I have managed to do it thanks for your help Harold

David