ZMP has a new DATM

Dhruv Kalra

• ZMP Staff
    • View Profile
ZMP has a new DATM
« on: July 31, 2011, 11:56:58 PM »
Well, as a fitting conclusion to another successful Northern Migration, I am extremely happy to report that Minneapolis has found its next Deputy Air Traffic Manager. Please join me in giving a hearty round of congratulations to Mr. Andrew Wolcott who has accepted the post. AW clearly doesn't know what he's getting himself into, but he has never failed to rise to the occasion with his prior responsibilities to the ARTCC.

Congratulations, Andrew, and may the gods have mercy on your soul!

Don Desfosse

• VATSIM Leadership
    • View Profile
    • http://
ZMP has a new DATM
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 02:09:49 AM »
Congrats; great choice!

John Cierpial

• Members
    • View Profile
ZMP has a new DATM
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2011, 05:24:05 AM »
Congrats Andrew!

Ira Robinson

• Members
    • View Profile
ZMP has a new DATM
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2011, 06:01:05 AM »
Congratulations.

Harold Rutila

• Members
    • View Profile
ZMP has a new DATM
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2011, 10:35:41 AM »
Congratulations!

Ryan Geckler

• Mentors
    • View Profile
ZMP has a new DATM
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2011, 11:19:52 AM »
Congratulations!

Kyle Chalk

• Members
    • View Profile
ZMP has a new DATM
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2011, 02:11:38 PM »
Congrats Bud, way to go.

Andrew Doubleday

• Members
    • View Profile
    • Minneapolis ARTCC
ZMP has a new DATM
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2011, 12:22:14 AM »
The announcement was made at Northern Migration in Minneapolis this past weekend... I'm disappointed because I've lost a good drinking partner. I can no longer discuss facility issues with Mr. Wolcott because he is now, officially, "facility management"....

Just kidding, honestly. Glad you got it bro... Had a great weekend. Wish we had another night or two to hang out and shoot the... crap.

-AJ

Pan Lalas

• Members
    • View Profile
    • http://www.vatusa.net
ZMP has a new DATM
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2011, 09:45:36 AM »
Congrats Sir!

Nicholas Cavacini

• VATSIM Leadership
    • View Profile
ZMP has a new DATM
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2011, 10:34:10 AM »
Great choice! Congrats!

Charan Kumar

• Members
    • View Profile
ZMP has a new DATM
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2011, 02:42:22 PM »
Congratz Andrew, a gr8 choice indeed!!

Andrew Wolcott

• Members
    • View Profile
ZMP has a new DATM
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2011, 03:22:16 PM »
Thank you everyone for the congratulations. I am honored to have been chosen, and will do my best to be a dedicated member to the ARTCC and VATUSA as a whole.

I know the decision for Dhruv was not easy and there were a few other well qualified candidates. I would like to acknowledge Mr. Alex Zayas and Mr. Matt Bartels for their combined dedication, determination and efforts both within the ZMP ARTCC and without. I am looking forward to working with these guys to keep ZMP on the track of success. It is all of us combined, not just one person, or one position, who makes this ARTCC what it is, and without their efforts, mine would be but a tiny ripple in the pond. Together however we shall create Tsunamis of traffic!  

To AJ, please take up any complaints you have with your FacRep, Oprah. I was dissappointed we didn't get that last evening in as well, somewhere in the chaos of the last day everyone's plans became a free-for-all. Thankfully our next major event is only 5 months away, and we'll go intertubing down the river once more.

Thanks again everyone!