Giving Thanks...

Lloyd Boyette

• Members
    • View Profile
Giving Thanks...
« on: November 27, 2014, 01:00:54 PM »
Good afternoon all.

On a day like today it's easy to give thanks... because "you're supposed to". I've been around the network now some 7+ years now and have had the pleasure of working with some of the best controllers on the network both as a pilot and fellow controller. All these years I have sometimes  just taken it for granted. I login and you're there. You guys are always there. I have never made the time to stop and say thank you to all those that make my life just a little better by being there support the network and it's various teams.

I wanted you to know that I appreciate the time you've spent with me and your tireless effort to the network and it's health. Some days are better than others and you guys keep coming back and that is something not to be taken for granted. Thank you for patience, your professionalism, your time learning your airspace and what it takes to run it and in most cases thank you for staying cool under pressure. Your efforts have not gone unnoticed and I am working harder to let people know just how much I appreciate them being online.

I just wanted to give thanks.  
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 01:01:59 PM by Lloyd O Boyette »