Does anyone know the artccs that allow any controller to join the ts server

thanks.

Evan Reiter

• Instructors
    • View Profile
    • Boston Virtual ARTCC
Re: Teamspeak
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 11:53:07 PM »
If you are a controller/member of an ARTCC, you should be able to join that ARTCCs TeamSpeak server. To my knowledge, there aren't any ARTCCs that don't offer controllers some form of communication outside of VRC.

Reese O'Leary

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2016, 08:45:53 AM »
If you are a controller/member of an ARTCC, you should be able to join that ARTCCs TeamSpeak server. To my knowledge, there aren't any ARTCCs that don't offer controllers some form of communication outside of VRC.
i was talking more about artcc were there ts severer login is public i know zdv is i was wondering if there where anyouthers like this.

thanks

Camden Bruno

• VATSIM Supervisors
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2016, 08:53:26 AM »
Generally TeamSpeak access is limited to those who are members of the ARTCC. I don't believe there are many ARTCCs who let anyone connect.

William Lewis

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2016, 10:34:50 AM »
vZTL allows any VATSIM member to connect to and use thier TS.

http://www.vztlartcc.net/index.php/pilots/teamspeak

Tony Jeppesen

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2016, 04:08:01 PM »
Generally TeamSpeak access is limited to those who are members of the ARTCC. I don't believe there are many ARTCCs who let anyone connect.

I know many ARTCCs that welcome other members of the VATSIM community into their TeamSpeak servers regardless of whether they are pilots or controllers.  I have belonged to 2 ARTCCs which have this open policy, as well as regularly visit in many other ARTCC's TeamSpeaks. Including some not with in the USA Division.

Camden Bruno

• VATSIM Supervisors
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2016, 07:22:56 PM »
Well I guess ya learn something new everyday! Hadn't heard of anybody who did this until today  :)