New World Series Event

nicholas Gresla

• Members
    • View Profile
New World Series Event
« on: September 08, 2019, 01:59:11 PM »
Hello I was just wondering, where would I post if I had an event that I wanted to recommend, I wanted to make an event that takes place during the MLB World Series, much like the Super Bowl event that happens every February, so it would happen every October.

Krikor Hajian

• Members
    • View Profile
Re: New World Series Event
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2019, 08:02:10 AM »
Nicholas,

Often facilities will host events around large sporting events due to their popularity. I recall Boston and Atlanta having an event a few years ago that had some baseball theme (although I forget the exact context). At any rate, if you have a particular event idea that you want to see happen, contact information for facilities Events Coordinators can be found on either individual facilities websites or on the VATUSA website under Division Info > Members and Staff. Hope this helps.

Krikor Hajian (HI) - 1283146
Deputy Air Traffic Manager | Instructor
[email protected]
- - - - - - - - - -
VATUSA ACE Team Member

Robert Shearman Jr

• Members
    • View Profile
    • Slant Alpha Adventures
Re: New World Series Event
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2019, 05:35:35 PM »
That one's going to be a bit harder because we won't know until very close to the event which two teams will be involved in the World Series, and, we need to coordinate with the ARTCCs which host those areas & hope they can pull the necessary staffing together to pull it off.  So, it will be a tough one to wrangle together, but, not impossible.
Cheers,
-R.