Where are the Check for Understanding quizzes?

Keith Barr

• Members
    • View Profile
Where are the Check for Understanding quizzes?
« on: May 11, 2021, 11:28:38 PM »
I can't seem to find the Check for Understanding tests.  Is there a link I am missing?

Thanks,
Keith

Anthony Santanastaso

• Mentors
    • View Profile
    • VATUSA
Re: Where are the Check for Understanding quizzes?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2021, 09:50:04 AM »
I can't seem to find the Check for Understanding tests.  Is there a link I am missing?

Thanks,
Keith

Hi Keith, the check for understanding quizzes were attributed to a Google account for which I do not have access, and so therefore I was unable to provide any meaningful quality control over questions and answers. They have been removed as a result of this and a decision was made a short while back to avoid replacing them due to the reimagination and design of the overall VATUSA training program, a task in and of itself that takes an incredible amount of time and attention. We are due to launch the new program this summer. Please be on the look out for announcements here, on Discord, and on our various social media platforms.

In the meanwhile, if you'd like to review material in advance of taking the tests, please feel free to ask questions in the Academy Chat channel of the VATUSA Discord. Our enthusiastic and engaging community of controllers often are eager to provide assistance, and I, too, frequently check Discord to see if I can provide helpful guidance.
Anthony Santanastaso

Keith Barr

• Members
    • View Profile
Re: Where are the Check for Understanding quizzes?
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2021, 11:11:49 AM »

Thanks,
Keith

They have been removed as a result of this and a decision was made a short while back to avoid replacing them due to the reimagination and design of the overall VATUSA training program, a task in and of itself that takes an incredible amount of time and attention.

Thanks Anthony.  I will look into joining the Discord discussions for any help I might need.

Keith