Problem with audio questions

Nicholas Lamers

• Members
    • View Profile
Problem with audio questions
« on: October 08, 2021, 09:32:42 AM »
Hi,

I was taking the practice quiz in the academy and the part with the audio files was not working. I clicked play, but it didn’t play for both audio file questions. I am currently on an iPad and will try again tonight on my laptop to see if I have the same issue. I had to guess and then use the review to select the correct answers.

Nick

Anthony Santanastaso

• Mentors
    • View Profile
    • VATUSA
Re: Problem with audio questions
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2021, 07:42:22 AM »
The practice exam does not have a separate MP3 file and you need to play it on a desktop computer; however, this exam is not required.

For the actual exam questions, you need to play the attached MP3 files underneath the embedded audio player on an iOS device. There should be a message telling you that within the question on the exams.
Anthony Santanastaso

Nicholas Lamers

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2021, 01:43:17 PM »
The practice exam does not have a separate MP3 file and you need to play it on a desktop computer; however, this exam is not required.

For the actual exam questions, you need to play the attached MP3 files underneath the embedded audio player on an iOS device. There should be a message telling you that within the question on the exams.

It may not be officially required, but it would not let me continue until I made a 100 on it. May try and get it so it will work on iPad. Sometimes I like to look at things when I'm not by a desktop.

Anthony Santanastaso

• Mentors
    • View Profile
    • VATUSA
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2021, 08:15:22 AM »

It may not be officially required, but it would not let me continue until I made a 100 on it. May try and get it so it will work on iPad. Sometimes I like to look at things when I'm not by a desktop.

It is not required nor does it require a passing grade as it is not tracked for completion. You may continue without either looking at it or receiving a 100 on it as it is only for practice.
Anthony Santanastaso