vZAU Chicago ARTCC seeking Virtual Airline Sponsors

Mathew Magera

• Members
    • View Profile
vZAU Chicago ARTCC seeking Virtual Airline Sponsors
« on: May 22, 2012, 01:45:30 PM »
I am the events coordinator for Chicago (vZAU) ARTCC. I have a running list of Virtual Airlines that work  through our airspace and as I have come to find out, some of you are not on that list. I decided to reach out to you so that we can keep  you up to date with the happenings in the Chicago area and to say that we'd be happy to staff up ATC for any of your events.

Perhaps our most signature event is coming up this summer. You may have heard of the annual fly-in that takes place in Oshkosh, WI put  on by EAA called AirVenture. We're taking pride in our upcoming attempts to make our replication of that event, we call it  VatVenture, one of the best events in North America. This year, we are running the event 12 hour per day all week long beginning  Monday July 23rd. We can't do this alone and we are looking for Virtual Airlines to sponsor days of the event, committing to  flying in and out of Oshkosh on that day. You'll be recognized on our dedicated event webpage which is still under construction.  We are open to airliner VAs, cargo VAs, private VAs, domestic as well as international, just about anyone we know that comes through our airspace. Granted Oshkosh is  not currently a commercial destination we hope that you might consider sponsoring a day.

If you are a PILOT for a virtual airline, please contact your staff regarding this oppoertunity. If you are a virtual airline STAFF member, please get back to me as you are able. I will happily answer any questions you may have. We look forward to working with you in our days ahead. Please email me at [email protected] as I will be heading out on vacation this week and may not see replies to this forum.