Houston Overload

Cameron Fisher

• Members
    • View Profile
Houston Overload
« on: February 20, 2016, 03:01:42 PM »

Join the Houston ARTCC as we staff up every single TRACON, all 12 of our centers splits, and as many local positions as we can get controllers! Come join us for as realistic of an experience we can give pilots on VATSIM!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 01:18:27 PM by Cameron Fisher »
Cameron Fisher
ZHU Event Coordinator

Josh Glottmann

• Mentors
    • View Profile
Re: Houston Overload
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2016, 04:22:14 PM »
Heads up, the link is broken.

Tom Seeley

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2016, 07:29:08 AM »
The link above works, but the signup process doesn't, possibly because it indicates 100% signups.
Tom Seeley
Deputy Director (Retired), VATUSA

Matt Bozwood-Davies

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2016, 07:31:59 AM »
The SSO is down on that page thats all, if we signed up for a position originally and were certified, is it still open to us?
VATGOV5 - VP Development

Cameron Bristol

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2016, 06:22:34 PM »
Hello all,
Thanks for your eagerness to control in the Houston ARTCC Overload! The SSO is still down. We're currently working with VATSIM to get that sorted out as quickly as we possibly can. If you are a returning member, feel free to head over to the login portion and click "Forgot Password". You can still log in with a generated password by the website. If you are a new controller wanting to control, you can still register! On the home page, click on the "Register to Control" button, and go through the registration process. All of this will be functional with the VATSIM SSO later on, so feel free to signup now and look around.

Everyone who signed up for a spot for the previous go at this still has their old position. I will address this part in an email to all of you shortly.

If anyone has any questions regarding this event, feel free to shoot me an email at [email protected]. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your eagerness to control, and we'll talk soon.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 01:31:14 PM by Cameron Bristol »
ZNY Training Administrator
VATUSA I3