Staff Available?

Alex Bailey

• Members
    • View Profile
Staff Available?
« on: July 20, 2010, 03:13:27 PM »
Been trying to contact the ZMA staff for two and a half weeks with no luck. Please check your email or locate the messages in your spam filter. I didn't want to have to post in the forum, but have received no response from the ATM or DATM after plenty of time given.

Thanks

Alex Bailey

• Members
    • View Profile
Staff Available?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 04:19:17 PM »
Looks like this issue may have been resolved due to Ken, ZMA DATM, taking immediate notice to the forum post and making contact. Thanks Ken!

Julian Hoffman

• Members
    • View Profile
Staff Available?
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2010, 01:17:02 PM »
As a follup-up to above post, just wanted to check in on the status of a Visitor App I submitted over the weekend.  Said to wait 24-48 I believe.  Don't want it getting lost in the tubes of the interweb.
Julian Hoffman
ZAN ARTCC - DATM
VATSIM Network Supervisor
VATSIM Hit Squad Member

Joshua Webb

• Members
    • View Profile
    • http://
Staff Available?
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2010, 09:12:18 PM »
To shed a little light on things, I have just recived and e-mail from Bob, he had to go out of town unexpectedly a few days ago and should be back within the next few days. The e-mail he sent was the first chance he was able to get to a computer. So those waiting on e-mails that have gone unanswered, it may still be a few days until he is able to get back to you.

Your best bet is to send e-mails to the DATM, datm{at}zmaartcc.net, and Ken will get back to you promptly!
Josh Webb
Miami ARTCC
VATSIM Supervisor