Contact Info Updates

Mathew Magera

• Members
    • View Profile
Contact Info Updates
« on: December 09, 2010, 09:48:14 PM »
Hi VA Staff!!!

As USA5, I need an updated contact list for VAs. Please send your current email info to [email protected]

Please tell your friends who are staff on other VAs to send their info as well. Thanks.

Kyle Chalk

• Members
    • View Profile
Contact Info Updates
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2010, 09:12:23 AM »
Quote from: Mathew Magera
Hi VA Staff!!!

As USA5, I need an updated contact list for VAs. Please send your current email info to [email protected]

Please tell your friends who are staff on other VAs to send their info as well. Thanks.

Hey Matt is there any chance VATUSA  EC’s or just myself may get a copy of that list because when trying to advertise an event I find it a pain in the butt. To go through the VA partner’s site then search each VA page and look for their “current” EC email address. Their also another problem no pun intended but most VA's that I know go through EC's faster than ARTCC's do or at least it seems like that. so how can that list be maintained and updated annually or semi-annually.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 07:48:24 PM by Kyle Chalk »

Marcus Becker

• Members
    • View Profile
    • http://
Contact Info Updates
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2010, 02:08:09 PM »
Quote from: Kyle Chalk
Hey Matt is there any chance VATUSA  EC’s or just myself may get a copy of that list because when trying to advertise an event I find it a pain in the butt. To go through the VA partner’s site then search each VA page and look for their “current” EC email address. Their also another problem no pun intended but most VA that I know go through EC’s faster than ARTCC’s do or at least it seems like that. so how can that list be maintained and updated annually or semi-annually.

Agreed! This would be hugely helpful! I often get emails from VA's and they just identify themselves by the VA name (rather than website). As we all know, it's hard to know which airline it is we are dealing with because like Kyle says, it seems like VA EC's turnover rate is high, then add that to the multitude of VA's for a single realworld airline. It's all so confusing sometimes.