Minimum Requirements to VISIT

Adam Kenny

• Members
    • View Profile
Minimum Requirements to VISIT
« on: December 08, 2017, 12:43:33 PM »
Hello everyone,

I am currently part of VATUK. I control at the UK (obvious), the traffic levels do get very high, and I was in a TS3 server with my friends and they said they are transferring over to VATUSA when they get their S2's. I want to visit to get more training and also control in the US which will be fun. Anybody know the requirements to request a visit. I have the S1 and P1 rating.

Cheers,

Adam

Ira Robinson

• Members
    • View Profile
Re: Minimum Requirements to VISIT
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2017, 01:39:28 PM »
Hello everyone,

I am currently part of VATUK. I control at the UK (obvious), the traffic levels do get very high, and I was in a TS3 server with my friends and they said they are transferring over to VATUSA when they get their S2's. I want to visit to get more training and also control in the US which will be fun. Anybody know the requirements to request a visit. I have the S1 and P1 rating.

Cheers,

Adam

Hello Adam. I do indeed know the requirements and the process as well, that you must follow to obtain visiting status here at VATUSA.  The very first thing you will learn that you must do is self learning.  We place a great value on those members who use their own initiative to get ahead; instead of simply asking for help all the time they go out and find the answer themselves.

To that end, here is your very first lesson at VATUSA.  The answer to your question can be found here, oddly enough, in our SUPPORT Center where we have a Knowlegebase setup to answer questions just like yours.  I'll even give you the link:  https://www.vatusa.net/help/kb

So there you have it.  A lesson learned and a little knowledge gained.

Welcome to VATUSA and Good Luck!
Ira Robinson