Please Welcome our New Division Support Manager!

Manuel Manigault

• VATSIM Leadership
    • View Profile
Please Welcome our New Division Support Manager!
« on: February 25, 2022, 05:25:07 PM »
Please join me in congratulating Brandon Wening on being selected as the new VATUSA Support Manager (VATUSA4). Brandon has previously served as the Fort Worth TA, both the Denver DATM and ATM, and most recently as the Events Manager and Pilot Community Manager for VATUSA. During his time in VATUSA, Brandon has been able to improve the event planning process by redesigning how FNOs are scheduled, created and fostered a collaborative environment for all the VATUSA Events Coordinators to interact with each other in, and has created division partnerships with pilot organizations committed to improving the user's experience on the network.

Brandon has plenty of great ideas on how to improve the division's communication with its members and staff, fostering a professional and more collaborative environment within the division, and how to continue developing the relationship between the division and pilots. This position will oversee and manage the VATUSA Support Services team, in addition to acting as the central point of contact for communication from the division. Brandon's drive for success and continued willingness to improve foreshadows a bright future for the VATUSA Support Services team.

Please join me in congratulating Brandon on his new role!!

David Stone

• VATSIM Supervisors
    • View Profile
Re: Please Welcome our New Division Support Manager!
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2022, 07:57:10 PM »
Congrats, Brandon!

Richard Sill

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2022, 05:58:12 AM »
Congratulations Brandon from ZME!

Paul Biderman

• Mentors
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2022, 09:33:42 AM »
Congratz Brandon!

Noah Perlman

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2022, 02:14:54 PM »
Congrats!

Adriana Osorio

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2022, 02:50:56 PM »
Congratulations!!! i wish the best and thanks for make VATUSA better !

Brandon Wening

• VATUSA Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2022, 01:54:14 PM »
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I am really excited to step into this new role and continue to help the division grow. I look forward to working with everyone, and as always, welcome conversation with anybody who wants to chat with me! You can reach me via Discord or email at [email protected]