posting test corrections

James Bonneau

• Members
    • View Profile
posting test corrections
« on: August 25, 2009, 06:42:17 PM »
I passed the Boston SOP test 2 days ago and according to the step-by step I am suppose to post corrections to the questions missed.  Will someone email the questions I missed and where should I post the corrections? I will continue on with the Del-Gnd sections while waiting.

thanks Jim

Michael Hodge Jr

• Members
    • View Profile
    • http://training.vatusa.net
posting test corrections
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2009, 06:47:54 PM »
James,

I will email the Boston Training Administrator and Air Traffic Manager and one of them will get back to you via email.

Don Desfosse

• VATSIM Leadership
    • View Profile
    • http://
posting test corrections
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2009, 07:51:49 AM »
Michael, thank you.

Jim, please just read the stickies at the top of the controller-only forums as you were directed to do when you got our welcome letter, and you'll understand where on the Boston forums to post your corrections.

You should go to the forum marked:
Test Corrections
Students, place your test corrections in this forum.

Then, read the sticky near the top entitled Posting Test Corrections .  The content of that post walks you step by step through the process.

You can find the questions you missed by going to the VATUSA Exam Center and selecting View My Test Results.

Next time, feel free to post questions that are related to ZBW policy and process on the ZBW forum, rather than the VATUSA forum.

Cheers!

Quote from: james bonneau
I passed the Boston SOP test 2 days ago and according to the step-by step I am suppose to post corrections to the questions missed.  Will someone email the questions I missed and where should I post the corrections? I will continue on with the Del-Gnd sections while waiting.

thanks Jim
Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations, VATSIM (VATGOV2)
Division Director Emeritus, VATUSA