EIDW Dublin Is The Only Airport I Fly To On St Patrick Day

Aharon Dayan

• Members
    • View Profile
EIDW Dublin Is The Only Airport I Fly To On St Patrick Day
« on: April 15, 2020, 02:30:16 PM »
Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Presenting very GREEN St Patrick Day flight from LFRN  Rennes–Saint-Jacques Airport or Aéroport de Rennes–Saint-Jacques located 3.7 miles southwest of Rennes in the region of Brittany, France to EIDW Dublin Airport located 4.3 miles north of Dublin which is the capital city of Ireland.

On airborne after take off from runway 28 starting to make right turn with background view of farming lands of la forge

Still making right turn passing county road called Grande Fontaine in the same farming area mentioned above

Nice tail view while the plane is climbing to 34,000 ft to start the route DIN SKESO BHD STU VATRY KLY

Nice wing view of lake called Etang de la Perronnaye located near town of Romille

Nice wing view of French countyside of Brittany in northwestern France

Intercepting DIN above LFRD Dinard–Pleurtuit–Saint-Malo Airport or Aéroport de Dinard located 3.1 miles south-southwest of Dinard serving the city of Saint-Malo, France where you can see highway number D168 in front of the plane nose

Passing city of Saint-Malo/Saint-Servan off the right wing and town of Dinard seen off the left engine while you can see the same highway number D168 behind the tail of the plane showing you the bridge connecting between the city and the town. The famous transatlantic single-handed yacht race Route du Rhum which takes place every 4 years in Novembers is between Saint Malo and Point à Pitre in Guadeloupe.

leaving France to cross English Channel heading to waypoint SKESO

Passing island of Jersey where you can see runway of EGJJ Jersey International airport

Passing island of Guernsey and its EGJB Guernsey airport

Cruising across English Channel intercepting SKESO and heading to BHD

Intercepting waypoint BHD above seaside town of Torquay that is known as English Riveria and also is noted as birthplace of famous British author Agatha Christie

Passing town of Shiphay just next north of Torquay where you can see off right wing the main road called Hamelin Way

Cruising to head to waypoint STU with background FSX default view of River Teign that is represented incorrectly in FSX

Wing view of River Taw below the engine where you can spot under the wing RMB Chivenor airfield military based used by Royal Marines commandos while the plane is starting to cross Bristol Channel waters

Crusing across nice English countyside toward waypoint STU

After intercepting STU now entering waters of St George Channel which signals start of descent toward final waypoint VATRY

Descending through clouds

Now in middle of clouds

On final runway approach to runway 28 past background view of town of Donaghmede

Seconds before touchdown

Okay few more seconds with nice background view of Dublin airport

Few more seconds please while you can marvel view of the airport in background

Very smoky TOUCHDOWN

Front landing gear gliding down slowly while rear landing gear is still producing exciting long stream of tire smokes

Front wheels making runway contact spewing more tire smoke

Exiting from runway 28 into taxiway E6

Holding position on taxiway E6 while Vatsim controllers of Dublin airport particularly EIDW TWR and EIDW GND are screaming to me the words  Get out of runway now get out of runway now while I was trying to tell EIDW GND I am actually on taxiway E6 awaiting for EIDW GND to issue me clearance to taxi to gate seconds after I request for such clearance while properly informing EIDW GND I have finished exiting from runway 28 and I am now at E6.  I am guessing there is something wrong with their Vatsim radars or their radars cannot read my payware Aerosoft MegaDublin. I have no idea why they think I am on runway 28 when I am actually on taxiway E6.   

Taxiing to gate 203

Now on passenger apron manuevering to approach gate 203

Arriving at gate 203

Airport ground crew being busy getting the plane ready for next trip

Thank you for viewing and please stay tuned for next exciting flight report.

Regards,

Aharon