ZFW - Summer Sizzle timelapse

Kyle Schoen

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 01:28:29 AM »
Nice vid. How exactly did you modify the VRC font to look so good?

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2013, 02:19:16 PM »
As you may know, ZTL has their own modified VRC and installation wizard which installs VRC, ZTL sector files and custom profiles. I'm pretty sure that when I installed vZTL VRC a custom font was also installed in my machine thus modifying the font of the original VRC installation as well.

I assume that they removed the public download links on the ZTL website for VRC since I can't find them anymore.

I still have the fonts installed in my computer though, you can get them here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1275103...SR%20Wide_1.ttf
Just install them at your own risk though, I've never tried to exclusively install the fonts like that without ZTL's setup.

If you try to install the font anyway, It would be appreciated if you let me know about the results. I have a few guys in ZFW that want their VRC to look as good as mine    .
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 02:25:59 PM by Christos Kokkinomagoulos »

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2013, 08:36:08 PM »
Update: All you have to do after you download the font is right click>install and overwrite if necessary then restart your computer...
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 01:21:09 PM by Christos Kokkinomagoulos »

Cameron Negrete

• ZLC Staff
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2013, 02:11:29 AM »
Quote from: Christos Kokkinomagoulos
Update: All you have to after you download the font is right click>install and overwrite if necessary then restart your computer...
be sure to make a backup of the current VRC terminal font.

Kyle Schoen

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2013, 12:36:16 AM »
Works great. Thanks guys.