ZAU Website, forum, and TS

Tod Allison

• Members
    • View Profile
« on: August 05, 2011, 08:03:12 PM »
What's going on with the ZAU website, forum and TeamSpeak?  I tried signing onto all 3 of them and they don't exist anymore.  Anyone know what is going on besides a server change and when it is supposed to be back?

Nate Coffield

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2011, 08:37:59 PM »
Website and Forum are from the server switch...those should both be up and running by tomorrow or Sunday at the latest....as for team speak, it is separate from the website and forum and should not be having any issues.  The only suggestion i have for you is to try and use 173.208.120.10:7020 as the TS server address.  I am on the TS Server as I type this and so are Darryl and Kent.

Nate Coffield

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2011, 08:40:49 PM »
If you are using the server address containing voice.zauartcc.org for Teamspeak it will not let you log in.  That functionality went with the server switch as well....as soon as we get all of the files copied to the new server we will regain full functionality.

Tod Allison

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2011, 06:43:31 PM »
Quote from: Nate Coffield
If you are using the server address containing voice.zauartcc.org for Teamspeak it will not let you log in.  That functionality went with the server switch as well....as soon as we get all of the files copied to the new server we will regain full functionality.
Thanks, Nate.  I was trying to get into TS via the voice.zauartcc.org address.