Vatfly ATO

Johnathan Ellis

• Members
    • View Profile
Vatfly ATO
« on: March 09, 2013, 02:48:37 PM »
Hey Everyone,

Vatfly is a Piolt ATO that offers P1/P2 qualification training in one package to allow pilots to begin their journey in VATSIM the right way, and the knowledgeable way. We offer 1 on 1 training with your instructor and the schedule is based on hw you want to train. You want a session? Book it.

I have recently become head of Member Relations and Human Resurces...my job is to find new students/staff and assist them in anyway I can. Currently we are receiving more student apps then our few instructors can handle. We are actively looking for Instructors to help Vatfly offer some of the best training you will find. The best part is, to apply, you dont even need to have your P2 certification!! As long as you are working on getting it, you can apply and as soon as you achieve your certification, you can begin training others!! Our Chieft Flight Instructor would be more than happy to help you achieve your goal. We also have real world pilots as Instructors.

In short, I have come here looking to see if there are any certified (P2) pilots that would be interested in Instructing?? Also if you are looking to get training feel free to sign up!! As far as instructing goes, you choose your training slots...Once a week, you would send me the times you are available, I would post them in our booking system, and yuor students can book you up.

Hope to hear from some of you in regards to this and safe flying!!!

Johnathan Ellis
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 02:49:53 PM by Johnathan Ellis »
Jon Ellis
VATSIM Network Supervisor