Vatfly Fast Track Apr 27

Johnathan Ellis

• Members
    • View Profile
Vatfly Fast Track Apr 27
« on: April 19, 2013, 10:54:38 AM »
We are pleased to announce that Vatfly has its second Event for our P2 Fast Track Program.  Our first event that took place last month was a great success which certified the 8 pilots that took part.

The event is being held on April 27th at 2200z. If you have over 100hrs logged on Vatsim, make sure to come visit Vatfly and sign up for the event. You will be doing a 45min flight, then based on your performance, invited to write the certification exam. We will have a few of our Instructors there to brief you all and monitor your progress.

If you don't have 100hrs but are still interested in getting certified, make sure to come register for us and start you training with us. We offer a great program that you move through on your terms, and the best part is, you can book with any of our instructors whenever you like!!

Hope to see you at the event and in the skies!!

Don Desfosse

• VATSIM Leadership
    • View Profile
    • http://
Vatfly Fast Track Apr 27
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 02:10:43 PM »
All,

I took (and passed!) my P2 examination with VATFLY using the Fast Track program last month.  It was a great event, ATC was great, the VATFLY instructors and staff were great, and I both learned and had fun in the process.  I highly recommend the VATFLY program if you are looking for an ATO to improve your skills and/or to get an objective eye on your flying.  For the pilots out there, it's kind of like working with an instructor on your BFR or on a Wings flight.  Great people, great program.  I highly encourage you to give it a try!

Don