Possible to track status of transfer request?

Nathan Barlow

• Members
    • View Profile
Possible to track status of transfer request?
« on: September 07, 2018, 09:10:51 PM »
Hello all!

Just wondering if there is any way I can see/track my transfer request to ZLC. I passed my S1 exam and put in the request last weekend but haven't heard anything since and it still shows that my facility is Academy. I'm not trying to be pushy or anything, just want to make sure my request actually wen't through and the wheels are in motion. :)

Kenneth Haught

• Members
    • View Profile
    • http://vzanartcc.net
Re: Possible to track status of transfer request?
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2018, 05:22:36 AM »
Hello all!

Just wondering if there is any way I can see/track my transfer request to ZLC. I passed my S1 exam and put in the request last weekend but haven't heard anything since and it still shows that my facility is Academy. I'm not trying to be pushy or anything, just want to make sure my request actually wen't through and the wheels are in motion. :)

While the information is very limited, you should be able to see it by going to My Vatusa/Profile (it will show that there is a pending transfer), second line from the bottom. I would suggest you reach out to the ATM and DATM of ZLC though. They can be reached by emailing ZLC-ATM[at]vatusa.net and ZLC-DATM[at]vatusa.net respectively just in case something wonky went on and they are not aware of your request.

Anchorage Deputy Air Traffic Manager
VATSIM Senior Supervisor (Team 1)
Have a question or concern? Email me at [email protected].