[Sunday 28 of July ,2013 20z-23z] Peru Full Control Fly-In

Antonio Lucar

• Members
    • View Profile
[Sunday 28 of July ,2013 20z-23z] Peru Full Control Fly-In
« on: June 30, 2013, 12:54:15 PM »
Dear Friends of VATUSA in behalf of the Peruvian VATSIM division that me, as the events manager, represent, I would like to invite you all to our VATSIM   fly in event commemorating 192th anniversary of independence having place on sunday 28th of July 2013 between 2000Z and 2300Z.

This event will provide all the users with full ATC coverage in all the country and at some of the most busiest airports of our country will be fully staffed. Our experimented controllers will be covering the airspace of the capital city Lima (SPIM), the beautiful city of Arequipa (SPQU), the northern city of Chiclayo (SPHI) as well as the majestic Inca's and South American historical capital city of Cusco (SPZO) , The nothern coast city of Trujillo (SPRU), Iquitos city in the middle of the amazon jungle (SPQT).

The following are some current instrument routes we provide you with that you can use on the day of the fly inn:

SPIM-SPZO : SPIM EGLAS1 EGLAS UV10 BOLEP BOLEP1 SPZO (Odd)

SPZO-SPIM : SPZO ERODI1 AND UV11 CEDRO CEDRO3A SPIM (Even)

SPIM-SPHI : SPIM TIMOR3 BTE UV1 CLA SPHI (Even)

SPHI-SPIM : SPHI..CLA UV1 ATOGO ATOGO1 SPIM (Odd)

SPIM-SPRU : SPIM TIMOR3 TIMOR ELARI SPRU (Even)

SPRU-SPIM : SPRU..TRU UV1 ATOGO ATOGO1 SPIM (Odd)

SPIM-SPQU : SPIM PISCO1 SCO UV12 ROKAS ROKAS3 SPQU (Odd)

SPQU-SPIM :SPQU ROKAS3 ROKAS UV12 SCO SCO3B SPIM (Even)

SPIM-SPQT : SPIM LIM4 AMVEX UM414 IQT SPQT (Odd)

SPQT-SPIM : SPQT..IQT UM414 AMVEX AMVEX2 SPIM (Even)

Full updated charts are also provided in our webpage http://firlima.pe/cartas.html

[attachment=183:lima_ingles.jpg]

Any other question or suggestion will always be welcome. Do not hesitate to contact me or the staff at [email protected] or [email protected]