Away

Ira Robinson

• Members
    • View Profile
Re: Away
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2016, 06:04:30 AM »
Away on business travel 04-10 Sep.  Ira's in the hot seat.  Talk about learning to swim by being thrown in the deep end!  Don't get caught doing the things you usually do while I'm away, don't do anything so bad to make Ira quit, and don't seduce him into joining into doing the things you usually do while I'm away (particularly those "things" involving the livestock!)....

Aahhha!  Now I know what the barbecue is for!   :o
Ira Robinson

Don Desfosse

• VATSIM Leadership
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2016, 07:21:33 AM »
If you are referring to getting rid of the evidence.... yes.... :)
Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations, VATSIM (VATGOV2)
Division Director Emeritus, VATUSA

Don Desfosse

• VATSIM Leadership
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2016, 01:18:46 AM »
Away on business travel 01-15 Oct.  Very little internet access where I'll be.  Mark Hubbert will act on my behalf from 01-04 Oct, and Ira Robinson will act on my behalf from 05-15 Oct.  Remember, I have an intricate security system with multiple quantities of multiple types of sensors, cameras, and intricate alerting capability guarding the liquor cabinet in my office.  Hawton set it up, so you know it's impenetrable.  Better system than most banks and museums have.  So don't get any ideas.  Besides, Ira's new and wants to get to know people, so tell him you want to get to know him over a drink....  :)
Don Desfosse

Kenneth Haught

• Members
    • View Profile
    • http://vzanartcc.net
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2016, 04:38:38 PM »
So make the new guy sneak into your cabinet...got it boss! Besides, you know those IT types...I'm sure Daniel left a "backdoor" into it so you wouldn't know we were there!

Anchorage Deputy Air Traffic Manager
VATSIM Senior Supervisor (Team 1)
Have a question or concern? Email me at [email protected].

Ira Robinson

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2016, 06:55:06 AM »
Away on business travel 01-15 Oct.  Very little internet access where I'll be.  Mark Hubbert will act on my behalf from 01-04 Oct, and Ira Robinson will act on my behalf from 05-15 Oct.  Remember, I have an intricate security system with multiple quantities of multiple types of sensors, cameras, and intricate alerting capability guarding the liquor cabinet in my office.  Hawton set it up, so you know it's impenetrable.  Better system than most banks and museums have.  So don't get any ideas.  Besides, Ira's new and wants to get to know people, so tell him you want to get to know him over a drink....  :)

Away on vacation from Wed 09/28 to Tue 10/04.  I will have very limited access to my email and even less access to the internet.  And I have family matters to attend to from 10/07 to 10/11, although I should have access to my email I will have not have regular access to my computer.  Your patience will be appreciated.

Unlike Don, I have not had time to set up a sophisticated alarm system. However I have a friend keeping an eye on the place for me so if you stop by please be sure to keep an eye open for Bruno. And I will apologize now for his behavior.  He doesn't have much of a sense of humor  >:(
Ira Robinson

Camden Bruno

• VATSIM Supervisors
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2016, 09:01:18 AM »
if you stop by please be sure to keep an eye open for Bruno. And I will apologize now for his behavior.  He doesn't have much of a sense of humor  >:(

I'll try to be on my best behavior  :P

Mark Hubbert

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2016, 11:21:59 AM »
Don't forget Boss, that Daniel also set up the same system on my licqour cabinet.  All of the bourbon in yours will be gone upon your return.
Mark Hubbert
Division Director VATUSA Retired

« Reply #52 on: September 28, 2016, 12:15:31 PM »
So make the new guy sneak into your cabinet...got it boss! Besides, you know those IT types...I'm sure Daniel left a "backdoor" into it so you wouldn't know we were there!

Backdoor only accesses Jäger. That's all anyone needs.

Tony Jeppesen

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 28, 2016, 05:11:59 PM »
All of the bourbon in yours will be gone upon your return.

I hope we're going shot for shot here :)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 08:51:13 AM by Tony Jeppesen »
Tony Jeppesen - C3
ZSE ARTCC

Retired VATUSA2, VATUSA7, VATUSA10

Johnathan Ellis

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 28, 2016, 07:29:28 PM »
If you guys need Liquor Security while you're away, I am more than willing to offer my services.....As most know, us Canadians sure love our liquor!!   ;D
Jon Ellis
VATSIM Network Supervisor

Don Desfosse

• VATSIM Leadership
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2016, 08:59:12 PM »
Came back early to see who was sneaking into my liquor cabinet...  To my amazement, either you replaced it all already, or the security system works!
Don Desfosse

Mark Hubbert

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2016, 11:07:34 PM »
I stole some out of Ira's cabinet and replaced what I stole from yours.
Mark Hubbert
Division Director VATUSA Retired

« Reply #57 on: October 09, 2016, 01:36:29 AM »
Or we were smart and only drank what was in the back, leaving the front the same as you left it. ;)

Ira Robinson

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 09, 2016, 02:42:20 PM »
Or we simply replaced the inventory list you keep on the hook on the back wall of the cabinet   8)
Ira Robinson

Don Desfosse

• VATSIM Leadership
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2016, 10:56:11 PM »
Out of town on business travel 7-12 Nov.  Ira's in charge (like he is when I'm not away, so I don't know why I'm writing this...  ;)  ).
Don Desfosse