Vatsim website, others down?

Brian Wilks

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2013, 11:23:19 PM »
Although only an intermittent user of the network, I just want to add my own quick 'Thank You' to all who are working behind the scenes to recover from recent events and to keep taking this organisation forward for all of its members.

John Condon

• Members
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flywestwind.com
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2013, 06:41:27 AM »
Thank you, Richard, and to all the VATSIM volunteers who make this hobby enjoyable for so many.  

On behalf of all WestWind online pilots, we say THANK YOU!

Hugh Byrd

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2013, 01:07:58 PM »
Quote from: Don Desfosse
Please remember how lucky you are that others pay for the network and its infrastructure that you enjoy for free.  Someone else's hard drive, that they let you use free of charge with no other stipulation than to enjoy and try to improve the network, went down and they have to pay for it to be replaced, invest the time on a weekend to resolve the problem, etc.  Speaking of being "tired of" things, I imagine our benefactors may be "tired of" hearing others complain that they didn't spend enough of their own money and have a good enough crystal ball to replace a drive before it failed.  A little patience and appreciation for something you get for free goes a long way.

Hugh Byrd

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2013, 01:10:09 PM »
i AM THANKFUL FOR EVERYTHING THAT vatsim PEOPLE DO FOR US PILOTS.

bEST REGARDS
hUGH bYRD