« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2017, 09:07:01 PM »
Thank you!
Jeremy Peterson (HP)

Shane VanHoven

• Mentors
    • View Profile
Re: Traffic Management in VATSIM
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2017, 08:20:12 PM »
I wish I could say I'm surprised that this has gotten such a negative response. Traffic management is one of those topics that is so foreign to a lot of people on this network, and I'm happy to see someone actually trying to make a difference.

Good luck with the project, I bookmarked and will be checking in!
Shane VanHoven
Minneapolis ARTCC
Private pilot, Instrument, ASEL
FAA Air Traffic Control, ORD ATCT

Jeremy Peterson

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2017, 05:46:45 AM »
I wish I could say I'm surprised that this has gotten such a negative response. Traffic management is one of those topics that is so foreign to a lot of people on this network, and I'm happy to see someone actually trying to make a difference.

Good luck with the project, I bookmarked and will be checking in!

Thanks! If you’re looking to be more involved than just the training (i.e., administration or other stuff) or know people who might be, I’d certainly appreciate the help.
Jeremy Peterson (HP)

Jeremy Peterson

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2017, 10:34:53 PM »
By the way, if anybody has knowledge, motivation, or pre-existing traffic management or VATSIM data processing tools and want to continue developing them, vATCSCC has platforms through which this can be facilitated (i.e., Google Cloud Platform). If you would like to contribute or have a system to work in (don't have to worry about storage, have access to cloud data services, etc.), shoot me an email! We'd love to have your help.
Jeremy Peterson (HP)

Matthew Kosmoski

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2017, 11:06:30 PM »
By the way, if anybody has knowledge, motivation, or pre-existing traffic management or VATSIM data processing tools and want to continue developing them, vATCSCC has platforms through which this can be facilitated (i.e., Google Cloud Platform). If you would like to contribute or have a system to work in (don't have to worry about storage, have access to cloud data services, etc.), shoot me an email! We'd love to have your help.
Just to clarify:  Are you offering to fund the operations of other TM related development with your GCP account?

Jeremy Peterson

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2017, 05:33:31 AM »
Just to clarify:  Are you offering to fund the operations of other TM related development with your GCP account?

Well it’s more like find the platform on which you have the freedom to develop your systems through the vATCSCC system...is that makes sense. For all intents and purposes, yes.
Jeremy Peterson (HP)