ExpressJet Virtual Airlines Welcomes You!

Jacob Kyser

• Members
    • View Profile
ExpressJet Virtual Airlines Welcomes You!
« on: September 22, 2015, 08:11:04 PM »
Fellow Pilot, Aviators At Heart, and Enthusiasts alike, allow me to introduce to you ExpressJet Virtual Airlines. I have started XJT Virtual based on my real world experience as a pilot, and XJT employee. I am currently employed at ExpressJet Airlines, and based in Atlanta, Georgia. I want to bring my experience, and expertise in Flight Operations to the virtual world, and hopefully inspire the aviators of the future to take an in-depth look into the airline world. I am currently working with the Bombardier CRJ700 and CRJ900 aircraft, in the real world, and wish to share some of the greatest features of this aircraft with you. I am also looking for some folks to help me lead and manage the VA, so if you are interested, please send me an mailto:[email protected]. I have extraordinary contacts to make your real world aviation ventures, and virtual ones unique. I'm am currently in the building phase of XJT virtual, so again, if you are interested in helping me manage, and build this VA into something that I think will take-off, drop me a line.

Blue Skies, and Tailwinds!

Jacob Kyser

• Members
    • View Profile
Re: ExpressJet Virtual Airlines Welcomes You!
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2015, 02:54:19 PM »
We will operate with the RW callsign "ASQ"