Some Questions about ARTCCs

Eric Brakke

• Members
    • View Profile
Some Questions about ARTCCs
« on: February 24, 2016, 05:36:36 PM »
So, I pretty new to VATSIM, but not new to aviation. I am from the Detroit area and I wanted to join the Cleveland ARTCC, after doing the basic quiz I joined and I am now an observer. Upon further examination there is like no active members of Cleveland ARTCC. Its been almost 2 weeks and my account has yet to be validated. I hoping someone can give me some information, if not I am looking to transfer, but I cant even get in contact with the ATM, and I dont want to wait the days to transfer?
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 06:26:13 PM by Eric Brakke »

Josh Glottmann

• Mentors
    • View Profile
Re: Some Questions about ARTCCs
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2016, 05:46:30 PM »
Evening Eric,
Welcome to VATSIM (and VATUSA). Although I cannot speak for ZOB, I would try emailing their staff members. [email protected]
You may also want to open a ticket on the Help Desk: http://tickets.zobartcc.com/

Good Luck!

Don Desfosse

• VATSIM Leadership
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2016, 05:52:43 PM »
I agree with Josh's advice to reach out to your senior staff.  That said, I disagree with your assessment on "the only ARTCCs worth joining".  There are several ARTCCs that are vibrant, many outside of your assessment.  And, in a sense, the lowest-staffed facilities certainly need your help the most, and may be the place where you find the most opportunity.  It's all in how you look at it!

Camden Bruno

• VATSIM Supervisors
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2016, 06:17:22 PM »
It seems like the only ARTCCs worth joining are in Florida, Cali, Texas and NY

Definitely incorrect. You'll want to conduct a little more in-depth research before coming to a conclusion like that and posting in publicly.

Eric Brakke

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2016, 06:24:56 PM »
What do I do If I cant even get my account validated, after putting in a support ticket.

Sorry if I offended anyone
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 06:36:39 PM by Eric Brakke »

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2016, 06:47:10 PM »
What do I do If I cant even get my account validated, after putting in a support ticket.

Sorry if I offended anyone

Email [email protected] and/or [email protected] for details or contact the ATD at [email protected]

Jesse Kovacs

• Members
    • View Profile
    • vZOB ARTCC
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2016, 04:58:03 PM »
Hello,

You should have received an email with instructions on how to activate your account.  Basically, you just need to go to the website and login.  Check your spam folders.  If you haven't received it and/or are having trouble logging into the site, email the webmaster at [email protected].  Thanks.