Discussion about sector IDs

Jonathan Voss

• Members
    • View Profile
Re: Discussion about sector IDs
« Reply #90 on: August 24, 2017, 07:17:03 PM »
The points have been made, let's try to salvage what's left and use it to possibly spark discussion at the ARTCC level.

I would most assuredly be told to go pound sand at that level and was a discussion was worthy of a much larger audience anwyays.

I just don't see it getting any more productive... thus my proposal to lock it.  Besides, the drinking game I've been playing reading this thread has started yielding results.    ;)

Agreed. Any point discussed between two participants will just be pulled aside and attacked circularly once again.

Wesley Miles

• Mentors
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 24, 2017, 07:32:38 PM »
It's unfortunate you believe your idea wouldnt stand a chace at a discussion at your facility.  This may be something that deserves a larger audience than a single ARTCC.  That's why I said the thread has fulfilled its purpose.  Your post has already sparked discussion on the ZKC teamspeak, and I'm sure it will do similarly at others.  That larger audience was reached.  You should be proud: it's kind of an accomplishment to start a thread on VATUSA that gets this far gone.   :D But it is that-- gone.  From this point out it would be nothing more than back-and-forth throwing of arguments supporting one side or the other, all of which have already been made.

It's old, stale and stinks.  This will be the end of my involvement-- I'm no longer fit to post.   :o  Good luck everyone!

Ira Robinson

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 24, 2017, 07:44:19 PM »
Your wish is my command!

This thread has been locked.  Not because the discussion isn't worth having, but because it has split into multiple discussions and gotten difficult to keep track of who is speaking to who and which point they are discussing.

But nothing stops anyone from opening a new thread and trying again, if that is your wish.