ARTCC Transfer

Brian Neuman

• ZAB Staff
    • View Profile
ARTCC Transfer
« on: August 23, 2016, 09:34:46 AM »
Good morning,

I made a transfer request to ZMA right before the website changed. I took the test and passed. I got an e-mail from the instructor this morning stating the transfer was lost due to website issues and to resubmit. While I am happy to fill out the form, I cannot seem to find the transfer request anywhere on the new website. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks a million.

Brian A. Neuman

William Guisbond

• Members
    • View Profile
Re: ARTCC Transfer
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2016, 10:38:45 AM »
Make sure you are logged in, and it should be under "My Vatusa." Good luck at Miami!

Will Guisbond (1350891)
S3 | ATC Mentor

Brian Neuman

• ZAB Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2016, 10:45:58 AM »
William,

Its not there probably due to the fact the transfer was filled out just a few weeks ago and is within the time frame that transfers are not allowed. I am working to see if I can get it sorted out through other ways. Its just one of those things I guess :)

Brian A. Neuman

William Guisbond

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2016, 11:25:26 AM »
William,

Its not there probably due to the fact the transfer was filled out just a few weeks ago and is within the time frame that transfers are not allowed. I am working to see if I can get it sorted out through other ways. Its just one of those things I guess :)

Brian A. Neuman

Yep that would do it. Just submit a ticket and our great staff will take care of it for you :)

Will Guisbond (1350891)
S3 | ATC Mentor

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2016, 12:11:29 PM »
William,

Brian A. Neuman

They were allowed, Miami just didn't act on it in a reasonable time. It's been sorted out through the support system.

Kenneth Bambach

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2016, 05:01:51 PM »
It was responded to in a reasonable amount of time. Arrangements were being made for a PV before acceptance.
Ken Bambach
ZMA ATM

Brian Neuman

• ZAB Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2016, 05:02:33 PM »
Yes,

Thanks to Daniel and the hardworking staff across the board, this problem was resolved very quickly and everything appears to be in order. I appreciate everyone's help.

Brian A. Neuman