ARTCC select after Basic Exam pass.

ARTCC select after Basic Exam pass.
« on: August 24, 2016, 04:25:44 AM »
Hello.

I recently did the Basic Exam and got a 100% on the new VATUSA website.

The problem is that after doing it, I did not get to choose my preferred ARTCC and it says that I'm in the Acadamy again since when going on "My VATUSA", I keep seeing the "Request Basic ATC Exam" and no "Join Facility" button.

How do I change the ARTCC on the new website?

Thanks,
Alexandru-Gabriel Bangala.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 04:55:18 AM by Alexandru-Gabriel Bangala »

Matt Bozwood-Davies

• Members
    • View Profile
Re: ARTCC select after Basic Exam pass.
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2016, 05:21:48 AM »
Hi Alex.

Your current status shows you outside of the division. You will be unable to join any ARTCC while outside of VATUSA. You either initiated a region transfer, or you were suspended. I suggest submitting a ticket to support if you require more information.
VATGOV5 - VP Development

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2016, 05:40:37 AM »
Ok. I'll send a ticket because my status is active S1 on United States Division.

Matt Bozwood-Davies

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2016, 08:10:32 AM »
That's my apologies. There is 2 accounts registered with your name and one of them is suspended and I saw the wrong account.

It looks like you've done the basic exam twice but you still require it which shouldn't be happening. Go here: https://bitbucket.org/dhawton/vatusa-new/issues/new and submit an issue report, include your name and CID and it will get looked into as a bug.
VATGOV5 - VP Development

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2016, 10:22:12 AM »
If you would've used the "Report Website Issue" link that's on the website, I would've seen and fixed this sooner. Your issue is fixed and you should be able to select your facility.