Test Not reassigned

Sean Suetsugu

• Members
    • View Profile
Test Not reassigned
« on: May 21, 2012, 06:20:44 PM »
Hello,
I took the VATUSA basic controller exam last week. I have waited my 7 days (used it to study) and logged on today to find the test had not been reassigned. I then checked my email and haven't received any emails regarding the test. I was wondering how I could get the test reassigned to me?
Thanks!

Ryan Geckler

• Mentors
    • View Profile
Test Not reassigned
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 07:18:32 PM »
It's exactly 7 days from when you took it... so if you took it at 11pm, you'll have to wait until 11pm for it to reassign.

Sean Suetsugu

• Members
    • View Profile
Test Not reassigned
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2012, 07:44:16 PM »
Quote from: Ryan Geckler
It's exactly 7 days from when you took it... so if you took it at 11pm, you'll have to wait until 11pm for it to reassign.

I know, I took it at 5:53 PM my time and checked at about 6 and it wasn't their. Thanks for the quick response though.

Gary Millsaps

• Members
    • View Profile
    • http://www.vatusa.net
Test Not reassigned
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2012, 08:09:06 PM »
Quote from: Sean Suetsugu
I know, I took it at 5:53 PM my time and checked at about 6 and it wasn't their. Thanks for the quick response though.
Sean, You will have to wait on the system to synch-up with the VATSIM system. All VATUSA functions occur on the synch-up cycle. The next one should occur tomorrow morning early. If you have not gotten notice of a re-schedule sometime tomorrow, please send me a note at vatusa1<at>vatusa.net.

Sean Suetsugu

• Members
    • View Profile
Test Not reassigned
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2012, 09:57:06 PM »
Quote from: Gary Millsaps
Sean, You will have to wait on the system to synch-up with the VATSIM system. All VATUSA functions occur on the synch-up cycle. The next one should occur tomorrow morning early. If you have not gotten notice of a re-schedule sometime tomorrow, please send me a note at vatusa1<at>vatusa.net.

Okay, will do! Thanks

Sean Suetsugu

• Members
    • View Profile
Test Not reassigned
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2012, 07:50:21 AM »
Thank you guys for all the help. I retook the exam this morning and passed. ZLA here I come!