Capt Sim 757

Matt Fuoco

• Members
    • View Profile
Capt Sim 757
« on: April 01, 2010, 03:56:17 PM »
Ok...I finally broke down and bought my first payware airplane.  The Capt Sim 757.  The 757 is my favoriate airplane to fly in so I figured what the heck...its on sale.

Based on all the reccomendations from people "everyone" said I had to buy this airplane.  I have to agree....its great.

The only down side is the manual.  I am having a hard time really learning where everthing is.  Anyone know of some other good training resources for this airplane?

Thanks!
-------------------------
Matt Fuoco
vZME ATM

Spencer Sprinzen

• Members
    • View Profile
    • http://
Capt Sim 757
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2010, 05:26:24 PM »
Try Youtube or google it.
Spencer Sprinzen 1047819
ZJX DATM
[email protected]

Jesse Eslava

• Members
    • View Profile
Capt Sim 757
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2010, 11:37:04 PM »
Yes, I have to agree, the CaptainSim 757 is great. I love the virtual cockpit and model. I would agree with the previous post, Youtube is probably the best way to go for tutorials and info.

Harold Rutila

• Members
    • View Profile
Capt Sim 757
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2010, 06:45:58 AM »
If you're looking for specific systems information or for checklists, you'll definitely want to check out SmartCockpit.com. It's a really nice resource for airliner simulation because they gather information from real world pilots of those aircraft. I didn't see a 757 checklist when I went there just now, but there is a lot of systems information in which you might be interested.