Taxi Instructions Quiz

Kevin Leak

• Members
    • View Profile
Taxi Instructions Quiz
« on: February 10, 2022, 04:21:48 PM »
Hello fellow simmers, I am currently trying to take the taxi instructions quiz but I seem to be having an issue. When I click finish after the last questions, it keeps telling me I only got 6 out of 12 but when I review, the answers I marked keep changing. The answers that it says that I am marking, are definitely NOT the ones I marked. I have tried repeatedly and it keeps doing the same thing, changing my answers. Is this a known concern? I have taken many of these tests so far and have never had an issue. What do I do? Who do I contact?

Andrew Selder

• ZOA Staff
    • View Profile
Re: Taxi Instructions Quiz
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2022, 05:29:38 PM »
Hello fellow simmers, I am currently trying to take the taxi instructions quiz but I seem to be having an issue. When I click finish after the last questions, it keeps telling me I only got 6 out of 12 but when I review, the answers I marked keep changing. The answers that it says that I am marking, are definitely NOT the ones I marked. I have tried repeatedly and it keeps doing the same thing, changing my answers. Is this a known concern? I have taken many of these tests so far and have never had an issue. What do I do? Who do I contact?

Most people don't seem to be experiencing this. Please double check your answers. If it's still an issue, open up a support ticket at: https://www.vatusa.net/help/ticket/new

Douglas Leathem

• Members
    • View Profile
Re: Taxi Instructions Quiz
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2022, 06:28:28 PM »
I thought I had the same issue since it's a bit confusing what the correct answer is and what you put, but it turns out I was wrong, and the "wrong answer" I thought it was changing my answer to was actually correct, and what I had was actually the wrong answer.  I know, hard to believe you're wrong sometimes, lol.