Pacific Northwest VA - The First VATSIM Partner for the PNW.

Alexander Sodha

• Members
    • View Profile
    • My Virtual Airline
Pacific Northwest VA - The First VATSIM Partner for the PNW.
« on: October 23, 2022, 09:11:28 PM »
Hello VATUSA Community! Two years ago I started my first virtual airline and it has come so far. Here is a little more about us if you are interested:

Join the other enthusiastic pilots of Pacific Northwest VA! Our trademark is a continually changing and improving fleet of aircraft and interesting routing to great destinations! We are a growing community of pilots of varying levels of experience. You can count on our friendly staff to support your growing skill and interest in the intensive virtual aviation world. We have a complete system to track flights with vaBase ACARS and smooth integration with SimBrief, the premier flight planning software.

Being the FIRST Pacific Northwest VATSIM partner airline, we have a well-developed regional system that allows short hops and connections to the many recreational and cultural destinations from the Pacific Coast to Washington State’s Inland Empire to the Great Oregon Desert. As we develop our virtual airline partnerships with Anchor Air, we’re extending our far-reaching flight plans to Hawaii, Alaska, and the US East Coast. Join us and discover your growing potential as a complete virtual pilot! We stand ready to welcome you and support your membership on the Pacific Northwest Airlines roster.

Feel free to learn more on https://www.pacificnorthwestva.com/
I love the VATUSA community as a controller and as a pilot. I look forward to seeing you in the virtual skies!
Alexander Sodha
ZSE ARTCC S1
Founder/CEO Pacific Northwest VA

David Stone

• VATSIM Supervisors
    • View Profile
Re: Pacific Northwest VA - The First VATSIM Partner for the PNW.
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2022, 08:12:31 AM »
Hey Alexander, you might consider putting your Operations Policy on the public facing pages of your website. How does one know if they want to join your crew or know if they can meet your requirements before making the decision to join?
David Stone

Alexander Sodha

• Members
    • View Profile
    • My Virtual Airline
Re: Pacific Northwest VA - The First VATSIM Partner for the PNW.
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2022, 08:59:00 AM »
Hi David, thank you for the response. I appreciate your feedback. We are currently in the process of updating our “Join” page with more information regarding our pilot requirements. Even if they choose not to join, they will still be able to analyze the requirements. Thank you!
Alexander Sodha
ZSE ARTCC S1
Founder/CEO Pacific Northwest VA