Rude Boy Jimmy [unplugged]

James Hamann

• Members
    • View Profile
« on: September 14, 2010, 06:27:49 PM »
Hey everyone,

As some of you know, I have a weekly radio show on the internet's only VA/aviation-related radio on Tuesdays from 00-02z. In addition, and on my own, I have started to record a podcast. The topics of the podcast are both real-world and virtual aviation-related. Each week I'll be reviewing the latest real/virtual aviation topics and adding in my own opinion and humor with special guests as I get them.

I just released my first podcast at: http://rudeboyjimmy.libsyn.com/week-of-september-11

Each episode will also include music for your listening pleasure. Next time you're doing a transcon or the scopes are a little slow, hopefully I can help kill the silence for an hour!

**Warning: The show does contain language and humor that may not be appropriate for everyone. Listener discretion is advised!**

You can also get updates on my podcast and radio show on my Facebook.

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 09:10:51 PM by Michael Hamann »

Matt Fuoco

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2010, 04:20:13 PM »
Neat Idea.  Hope it works out for you.

James Hamann

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2010, 06:54:07 PM »
Thank you very much, Matt!

If there are any VATSIM members out there who have a product they would like to promote or would like to be a guest on my show, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'm looking for any feedback/suggestions/recommendations. Forward your ideas to RudeBoyJimmyPodcast [at] gmail [dot] com.

The next episode will be out Monday!