ZNY Has a New ATM!

Brandon Wening

• VATUSA Staff
    • View Profile
ZNY Has a New ATM!
« on: December 07, 2023, 09:49:50 PM »
Please join me in welcoming the next ATM for the New York ARTCC, Jan Galvez! Jan is a proud ZNY training staff member and looks forward to further utilizing his talents and drive in his new role overseeing all ARTCC operations. Jan looks to improve the member experience by increasing controller uptime, fostering a family-like environment for all ZNY members to enjoy and have fun together, and providing opportunities for members to give back to the community as staff/team members. I can't wait for Jan's vision for ZNY to come to life through the hard work of the entire ZNY staff team, continuing to highlight the awesome opportunities the New York ARTCC holds for both controllers and pilots. Congratulations Jan!

I'd also like to thank the outgoing ZNY ATM, Karl Moberg, for his many years of service as a staff member in ZNY. Karl's oversight and dedication to the facility have made a direct impact on the ARTCC's success and will continue to do so as Jan builds off of the foundation Karl made. Thank you Karl, and best of luck in your future endeavors!

Daniel Sirota

• ZNY Staff
    • View Profile
Re: ZNY Has a New ATM!
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2023, 07:47:27 AM »
Congratulations, Jan - so well deserved! I can't wait to work more with you and see where ZNY goes.

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2023, 10:34:02 AM »
Congrats Jan!

Joel Cooper

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2023, 09:02:13 AM »
Congrats Jan! Well deserved!