zau sector

Bryan Cribbs

• Members
    • View Profile
zau sector
« on: June 09, 2012, 12:42:46 PM »
I am stuck attempting to locate and download the sector file for ZAU.  I have searched and poked around the websites of both vatusa.net and zauartcc.org, but I've been unable to find it on either site. Perhaps I missed something obvious.

Advice?

If it matters, I am attempting to use the VRC client software to connect as an observer in the ZAU sector.  (I am near KCMI in real life, and would like to observe KORD as a starting point to learn about VATSIM).

Nicholas Taylor

• Members
    • View Profile
zau sector
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2012, 03:54:10 PM »
Quote from: Bryan Cribbs
I am stuck attempting to locate and download the sector file for ZAU.  I have searched and poked around the websites of both vatusa.net and zauartcc.org, but I've been unable to find it on either site. Perhaps I missed something obvious.

Advice?

If it matters, I am attempting to use the VRC client software to connect as an observer in the ZAU sector.  (I am near KCMI in real life, and would like to observe KORD as a starting point to learn about VATSIM).

Luckily they've just made it publicly accessible for the upcoming VatVenture event:

Sector/POF File and Euroscope File

William Lewis

• Members
    • View Profile
zau sector
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 12:39:12 AM »
I also recall that ZAU posted many of their sector files in their website forum and teamspeak file directory. This many no longer be accurate as it has been a while since I have gathered them, but not a bad place to check.
Former ZTL Air Traffic Manager
Former ZID Training Admin

Mathew Magera

• Members
    • View Profile
zau sector
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2012, 04:43:00 PM »
Yes, most of it is on our TS server, but have also been made public in our forums for the upcoming VatVenture event.
Mathew Magera
vZAU Air Traffic Manager
VATSIM Supervisor