Can't find basic exam

David Yu

• Members
    • View Profile
Can't find basic exam
« on: September 08, 2016, 11:55:12 AM »
Hi,

The basic exam link doesn't show up under My VATUSA.  I also don't see anything listed under View Your Assignments in Exam Center.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Aaron Osher

• Members
    • View Profile
    • Aaron Osher
Re: Can't find basic exam
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2016, 12:13:40 PM »
Have you received an email about it?
Aaron Osher
VATUSA Web Team

David Yu

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2016, 12:20:34 PM »
A link popped up under My VATUSA to join a facility.  I selected Los Angeles ARTCC.  I still don't see the basic exam link but I received a welcome email from Los Angeles ARTCC saying that I will receive login credentials for the www.laartcc.org site.  It also says that I'll receive an email inviting me to take the ZLA basic exam.

Aaron Osher

• Members
    • View Profile
    • Aaron Osher
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2016, 12:29:01 PM »
A link popped up under My VATUSA to join a facility.  I selected Los Angeles ARTCC.  I still don't see the basic exam link but I received a welcome email from Los Angeles ARTCC saying that I will receive login credentials for the www.laartcc.org site.  It also says that I'll receive an email inviting me to take the ZLA basic exam.
I'm not 100% sure whether or not the exam is on the ZLA site, the way ZNY exams are, or if its through the VATUSA exam center, but either way the exam will probably need to be assigned manually by the ATM or TA of ZLA. I'd just wait and see what happens, and if you don't get any information email the ZLA ATM.
Aaron Osher
VATUSA Web Team

David Yu

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2016, 12:36:16 PM »
I'm not 100% sure whether or not the exam is on the ZLA site, the way ZNY exams are, or if its through the VATUSA exam center, but either way the exam will probably need to be assigned manually by the ATM or TA of ZLA. I'd just wait and see what happens, and if you don't get any information email the ZLA ATM.

I was just assigned the ZLA Basic Exam.  Thanks for your help!