Chicago Has a New ATM!

Brandon Wening

• VATUSA Staff
    • View Profile
Chicago Has a New ATM!
« on: November 27, 2023, 11:32:13 PM »
It is my pleasure to announce that Saarang Mulukutla will be the next ATM for the Chicago ARTCC! Saar is no stranger to ZAU, most recently serving as the DATM and an active member of the training staff. Building off of his familiarity with the ARTCC, Saar looks to grow ZAU alongside a dedicated staff team, determined to improve the membership experience for all. Saar has a great vision for the Chicago ARTCC, and I am confident he will do a fantastic job in his new role. Once again, congratulations Saar!

I'd also like to thank the outgoing ZAU ATM, Roland Wenzel, for his many years of service to ZAU. It has been a pleasure to volunteer alongside Roland and get to see his genuine concern and passion for the ARTCC members that he was responsible for. Roland leaves a strong community and a great foundation for Saar to continue building off of, and we are very thankful for the leadership he provided to all of his staff and facility members during his tenure. Roland steps back to focus on his real-world commitments and prepare for the next step in his aviation career. We wish Roland a very successful future and look forward to continuing to see him around as a member of ZAU. Thanks Roland!