NEED HELP WITH OPENING NEW VA

Taylor Dinges

• Members
    • View Profile
« on: October 13, 2009, 06:56:35 PM »
hey im opening FRONTIER VIRTUAL AIRLINES and i want to make it a all vatsim airlines, but i emailed the VA guy and he never got back to me, please help me with what i need to do so my airline is apart of vatsim......

Alex Bailey

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2009, 08:57:15 PM »
Go to VATSIM -> Community -> Virtual Airlines

From there you will see the requirements to become a VATSIM Partner. I would advise you to join a current VA and learn how to effectively operate an organization from an established source. Then, if you think you can handle it you can branch out and create your own. It is a very time consuming task, and it is going to cost you a fair amount of money to host a site and other resources for the VA.

Many VA's fail because they are simply trying to replicate what is already out there. I don't want to squash your plans, but I also don't want to see you put a ton of work into something that won't succeed. I'd be happy to exchange email with you privately to discuss how you can establish a credible VA, and once this happens I can guarantee you contact with Kyle Ramsey, VATSIM VP Virtual Airlines.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 08:57:30 PM by Alex Bailey »

Taylor Dinges

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2009, 09:06:42 AM »
Quote from: Alex Bailey
Go to VATSIM -> Community -> Virtual Airlines

From there you will see the requirements to become a VATSIM Partner. I would advise you to join a current VA and learn how to effectively operate an organization from an established source. Then, if you think you can handle it you can branch out and create your own. It is a very time consuming task, and it is going to cost you a fair amount of money to host a site and other resources for the VA.

Many VA's fail because they are simply trying to replicate what is already out there. I don't want to squash your plans, but I also don't want to see you put a ton of work into something that won't succeed. I'd be happy to exchange email with you privately to discuss how you can establish a credible VA, and once this happens I can guarantee you contact with Kyle Ramsey, VATSIM VP Virtual Airlines.

ya i already have the site and its almost ready to open and got a .com all i need to do is get it apart of vatsim and that will complete my airline.

Alex Bailey

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2009, 09:56:03 PM »
Browse the requirements within the information that I provided. If you need some clarification on any aspect of becoming a VA Partner, go ahead and let me know and I'll provide you an answer or get it directly from Kyle. You may try exchanging emails with him yourself, but you said he didn't reply and if this is the case, I can assist you.

Kyle Chalk

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2009, 10:29:36 AM »
Quote from: Taylor Dinges
hey im opening FRONTIER VIRTUAL AIRLINES and i want to make it a all vatsim airlines, but i emailed the VA guy and he never got back to me, please help me with what i need to do so my airline is apart of vatsim......
hey shoot me an email at [email protected] i run a va so to say that reflects airtran as u know airtran and frontier are  partners let me know if interseted there is one ok virtual frontier out there that i know of
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 10:30:03 AM by Kyle Chalk »